Thursday, July 17, 2008

Parroquia San Francisco de Asís
Bánica, República Dominicana
17 de julio del 2008


The past two years have, without question, been the best of my life.
Thanks to all of you who have supported me, spiritually and materially. You have been and will continue to be in my prayers.
I had planned to end this blog by summarizing my time here - thoughts, people, memories, lessons learned, things that will be missed, and other things that won't be missed at all. But now that the time has come, I find myself unable to put any of that into words. All I can say is that I will be forever thankful to God for sending me here and for teaching me so much during my time at this little mission parish in Bánica, Dominican Republic. I have been richly blessed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

God bless you, Maire!

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home