I'm back from the kitchen now, and I'm going to see if I can get a few pictures up here...
These first couple are from a trip to one of Fr. Murphy's farthest campos. I guess it's really not that far geographically speaking, but it took about two hours to get there, partly because the area's so mountainous and partly because the roads are not really in great shape. But the views were pretty incredible:


More pics coming soon. In the meantime, check out the link on the right to Fr. Gee's blog.
These first couple are from a trip to one of Fr. Murphy's farthest campos. I guess it's really not that far geographically speaking, but it took about two hours to get there, partly because the area's so mountainous and partly because the roads are not really in great shape. But the views were pretty incredible:


More pics coming soon. In the meantime, check out the link on the right to Fr. Gee's blog.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home