We're back online, just in time to wish you all a happy St. Patrick's Day!
Saturday, March 17, 2007
Previous Posts
- I found out that I don't need to worry about any w...
- Fr. Jack and his sister, Mary Jane, were here last...
- Ok, here's the photo tour, starting with my house:...
- Ok, I'm sorry that we're already halfway through J...
- Merry Christmas!¡Feliz Navidad!"For unto us a Chil...
- one other thing, on a lighter note - happy birthda...
- Annamaría passed away Sunday night. When I was in...
- Yesterday Fr. Gee baptized 40+ people in Bánica. ...
- When Fr. Jack was here, he introduced me to this f...
- Saturday afternoon I went out to Los Yareyes for t...

2 Comments:
i sure hope you're wearing GREEN today!!!!
Happy St. Paddy's Day!!! i hope you celebrated... we sure did :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home