Annamaría passed away Sunday night. When I was in Los Yareyes for class on Saturday, the news was that she was home and doing better, but apparently she took a sudden turn for worse. May she rest in peace.
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Previous Posts
- Yesterday Fr. Gee baptized 40+ people in Bánica. ...
- When Fr. Jack was here, he introduced me to this f...
- Saturday afternoon I went out to Los Yareyes for t...
- Happy Thanksgiving, folks!!!To the Eggers and the ...
- The family that lives out at the parish center had...
- Yesterday this little girl (I think she's about 3)...
- This past week was the first week for the violin s...
- The other day, Jeremiah (my brother, for those who...
- Happy All Saints Day!
- My back hurts.Medical missionaries were here for a...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home