Friday, December 15, 2006

When Fr. Jack was here, he introduced me to this family:
This is Mariana and her 4 children (the youngest two are twins!) standing in front of their beautiful little house that Fr. Jack had built for them. I spend my Saturday mornings at their house, helping Dani (the oldest) with his homework. He's in 3rd grade at the parish school, and he's a really smart little boy, but neither of his parents read, so sometimes he struggles a bit. And he's actually almost always smiling, I'm not quite sure what happened in this picture... so here's another one that gives you a better idea of how cute he is:
They live on the outskirts of town, and just down their road they have this view of the river:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maire, Mary,
These posts are beautiful, as are the children you work with. Helen and I spent much of the morning yesterday trying to convince young mothers and fathers to bring their children back to the Church. You have such a beautiful setting there--no wonder the kids are smiling!
DrJ

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home