Yesterday this little girl (I think she's about 3) who lives across the street from me asks me, "María, where's your song?" It took me a couple seconds to realize she was asking about my violin. =)
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Previous Posts
- This past week was the first week for the violin s...
- The other day, Jeremiah (my brother, for those who...
- Happy All Saints Day!
- My back hurts.Medical missionaries were here for a...
- For about two months now, Doña Tagó has been expla...
- Los patronales finished up without a hitch. It wa...
- At the moment we're in the midst of los patronales...
- Here are some pics from the campamentos that some ...
- I'm back from the kitchen now, and I'm going to se...
- hello, this is fr gee, and have taken over la mar...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home