Friday, January 18, 2008

Meet Typical:

Typical is the lizard that lives in my room. (Jeremiah named him when he was here last month.) He is a very nice pet, and he eats all the bugs that come inside. Jeremiah tried to feed him a peanut, but it was too heavy for him and it fell out of his mouth. But with bugs that don't weigh very much, he does pretty well. He can also change colors, but usually he's a nice green color because that's the color of my room.
I'm leaving for the states tomorrow for a couple weeks vacation. I'll also be making a retreat January 28th-30th, and would appreciate prayers on those days, that I may hear and follow the plans God has for me this year.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh i love typical!! and i can't wait to see you in FOUR days!! :-)

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home