Ok, this is funny:
Today, school was canceled. Because it was raining. It wasn’t storming, or pouring, just kind of drizzling. But this is all a really big deal, because it never rains in the morning, unless there’s some sort of system sitting over us. So, morning rain = “snow day,” I guess. For all you Michiganders who like to make fun of Virginians who cancel school for a few snowflakes, I’d like to point out that at least we don’t let a couple raindrops get us down. Yeah. So there. =)
Today, school was canceled. Because it was raining. It wasn’t storming, or pouring, just kind of drizzling. But this is all a really big deal, because it never rains in the morning, unless there’s some sort of system sitting over us. So, morning rain = “snow day,” I guess. For all you Michiganders who like to make fun of Virginians who cancel school for a few snowflakes, I’d like to point out that at least we don’t let a couple raindrops get us down. Yeah. So there. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home