Bébhinn and I made it safely back to the good old U S of A yesterday.
I won't be posting anything until I get back to Bánica in August, but I'd like to take advantage of the high-speed internet to put a few more pictures up here for your viewing pleasure. =)
violin lessons:


campo classes:





las Teresitas:



beautiful scenery:



rice fields:


the river:


some baniqueros:






Besides my sister, I was blessed to have a couple other visitors this summer. Nene, a friend from COMPASS, spent a couple weeks with us in Bánica:

And my first ever Hillsdale visitor, Nathan Bainbridge, also came out for a weekend:

I hope you all have a wonderful summer!
I won't be posting anything until I get back to Bánica in August, but I'd like to take advantage of the high-speed internet to put a few more pictures up here for your viewing pleasure. =)
violin lessons:


campo classes:





las Teresitas:



beautiful scenery:



rice fields:


the river:


some baniqueros:






Besides my sister, I was blessed to have a couple other visitors this summer. Nene, a friend from COMPASS, spent a couple weeks with us in Bánica:

And my first ever Hillsdale visitor, Nathan Bainbridge, also came out for a weekend:

I hope you all have a wonderful summer!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home