Friday, June 01, 2007

hi folks!
It's been a little while...
I made my first trip home for my sister Naomi's Confirmation, and I brought my sister Bébhinn back with me. I intended to put up a picture of her eating a mango for the first time ever, but the picture won't load, so I'll have to do it later.
I think she's been having a good time so far. Besides eating mangos, she's been helping me with my violin students and Las Teresitas, and we're starting Mass classes in several campos this month. (Mass classes are basically to teach the people how to pray the Mass - when to say which responses, what everything means, etc. - so that when the priests go out there to say the Mass, the people are able to understand and participate.)
So, that's a quick update, hopefully we'll get some pictures up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home